Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bonfire

Last night was one the best nights I have had here at AC.
Some friends and I went down to a place called The Valley to build a bonfire. Thanks to my girl scout skills (log cabin anyone?) I knew how to build the fire. Once we got the bonfire going, some more students came down with a guitar. They played and sang around the fire, under the stars. To make things even better, we had brought along marshmellows to roast and popcorn in a pan. I felt like I was camping. Things calmed down after a while, and there only three of us left aroudn the smoldering fire, and so I told stories. It's hard to descibe exactly how wonderful the whole atmosphere was. Needless to sat, it was an amazing night, and best part of all... when I woke up this morning my hair still smelling of bonfire.

1 comment:

  1. I love the smell when your hair and clothes smell of campfire smoke. There's nothing quite like it. Enjoy until you have to wash it out, then repeat.

    ReplyDelete