Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ready for Round Two

Although I got pretty bad with updating this blog, It's a new year and I plan to start afresh.
Tomorrow I board the plane which signifies the start of my second year at Atlantic College. Woah.
When I first arrive I will be helping out with reunions for old AC grads. I hope to meet some pretty interesting people and hear about how this college used to be. I am always up for a good story
After that, I get the chance to visit an Aunt who lives near London and work on the inevitable: US University Applications.

Thoughts on returning to AC:
-I'm not ready in the smallest sense of the word
-Summer has been too short (once again)
-I can't wait to see all of the strange yet incredible friends I made last year
-Will everything be so different?
-I sure hope it is beautiful in the summer
-Goodbyes aren't as hard this time
-No one can cook quite like my mother..


Goodbye Oregon, I will miss you..

1 comment:

  1. And Oregon will miss you. Come back soon for some more cooking lessons....and hugs...

    ReplyDelete