Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Term, New Changes

I have now officially been at AC for over a week, but it feels like I never even left this place.

Today is blue skies and sunny, which is a dramatic difference from the snow we had earlier on this week. Just goes to show you how unpredictable Wales can be.
I gave more castle tours to potential students, and giving those tours makes me remember why I love AC. It really never gets old walking through the main gate into the castle. Or seeing the seafront, which the sun sparkling off it's waters.

A couple very amazing things have already happened:
1. On weekdays, I've been in bed before midnight every night. So proud of this!
2. I go to breakfast everymorning. Breakfast really can change your life.

We got to sign up for new activities this term, and I am very pleased. I will be doing callentics, which is a "radical and relaxing fitness". I will also be doing a writing fiction activity, and I am really looking forward to that. It will be wonderful to have stories that I've written here at AC. I also plan on joinging the acappella choir, and improv theatre. I know it's going to be a good term.

Starting next week I will have a 7th class, Theory of Knowledge (TOK). Not only did I get the best teacher for this class, but it looks like something I am really going to enjoy. We get to talk about questions like how do we know what we know? And it seems more like a philosophy class.

So here I am, happy as clam and ready to go do some exploring.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are off to a great start for the New Year ! The new activities sound really cool. Let's talk soon !!

    ReplyDelete