Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Update

Here is short update on what's been going on:

(My dorm. From left to right: Marieke (Germany), Me, Kim (Gibralter), and Nicole (Malaysia)

-I spent a day raising money to send to Haiti, and as a college we raised over 2,000 pounds!
-I built a bonfire with some friends, one of the best nights at AC so far
-A bunch of us stayed up all night until 6am writing letters for Amnesty international
-I had a really fun dorm meal at the seafront
-I will be representing France in the Model United Nations conference this week in the Security Council
-Tomorrow I get to go teach girl scouts about the marine life in Wales
-I've been a bit overwhelmed with too many options for our service week and for the summer, so many choices!

Sending some welsh love!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the new blog entries and the photos. You are getting really good at this new media stuff! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete