Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10th

Here is a short update on my life at the moment:

-I make homemade granola every sunday that lasts for the week
-I got chosen to give a speech to the Crown Price of Holland-wish me luck!
-Operation Smile ran "Cinderfella" (a male beauty paegent) this weekend and raised over £600
-College essays are consuming all my free time
-I finally watched the movie "Kill Bill"
-www.kigu.co.uk (yes-I will become a giraffe, and yes-I do plan on wearing my kigu on the flight home)
-In my service-MEMS-I am partway through completely my PADI Rescue scuba diver course. Good fun
-Saturday we will be simulating a refugee camp on campus.. brrr

I come home in about one month now.. and I have a strong feeling that the month will fly by

1 comment:

  1. and it is flying by...you come home in 2 weeks...post your speech to the prince, please...

    ReplyDelete